Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink


Hi everyone!! How's your day? It has been raining all day here in my hometown and it makes me kinda sleepy and lazy all day  XP


4 days ago my order of last month finally arrived.. Yippieee \(^o^)/ Here's the picture below...


Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink

So I really love one of loose powder from A'Pieu which called A'Pieu Oil Control Film Powder SPF 15 (review here) which I have used over the last 3 months. Since I love it so much, as soon as I saw them almost ran out I immediately ordered it for second time. I was so afraid of passing my days without this baby >.< Lolol... But when I was looking at other stuff, "accidentally" I saw these cushion blusher from The Face Shop. They look so cute and available in 5 pastel colors which are so lovely. Just so you know I'm a kind of blusher girl too. Actually I already have so many blusher, but I don't know, I haven't find the right color that I really look for, so I decided to try them. (Oh, and the yellow mask in picture above is the free sample that I've got for my ordered XD Review later)

Here's the picture of cushion blusher that I've got from other website...



Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink

So I've got mine in #03 Plum and #04 Pink. I was looking for a baby pink blusher and I thought plum and pink are the closest color to what I'm looking for. Each costing IDR 90 ($ 9 USD). Here's the picture.. Look so cute, right? XD

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink
Plum (Left), Pink (Right)

They come in a kind of "carton" packaging. When I open them, I can see two puff poking XD The puff is so soft and super cute. The puff and the blush is separated by a plastick lid to prevent the puff from staining before you actually use it. These blushes has fruity scent which different from one another, but it's not really strong. You only can smell it if you take them so close to your nose.

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink

So here's the color look like when I take it with the puff..

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink
Plum (Left), Pink (Right)

Here's the swatches on my hand..

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher In Plum & Pink

I've tried really hard so you can see the difference of the color in the picture above, but it seems I failed  X(  Sorry.. But in real life, you can really see the difference. The plum cushion is a pink-peach color which has shimmer in it. The pink cushion itself is a soft baby pink-lilac matte blush. 

Overall I really love these blushes so much. The color is sheer, but it's buildable and that's one of the reason why I love them. I don't like blush that already has really pigmented color to begin with. They give me natural baby cheek flush. The lasting power is really good too. I have a very oily skin which will produce oil 30 minutes after I wash my face if I don't put anything on it (like bb cream, powder, etc) and this blush lasting on my skin for 7 hours although it fades a little bit of course. The only thing that I don't like about these blushes is they can look a little bit chalky on my skin.

Overall I am so happy with these blushes. I'll give them 5 stars if only they don't have chalky finish, so I'll just give them 4 stars  XD

So have you ever tried these blushes? What do you think? Let me hear your thoughts about these blushes ^-^

Thank you and have a good day :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon