Review : Etude House Brush - Pro Skill Powder Brush, Pro Skill Blusher Brush, & Duo Fibre Cheek Brush

Hello everyone! ^-^

Today I'm gonna write a review about brushes that I got from Etude House about a month ago. Actually I wasn't a makeup brush kind of girl. I only had one brush that I got from a department store which cost $2 (IDR 20,000). I used it everyday for 4 years to apply my blush. But once I get to know about makeup more, I decided that I need more brushes (and a nice quality one) to apply my makeup so I can get the look that I want. So, when I know Etude sell some brushes, I immediately bought three of their brushes which I thought I'll use often.

Review : Etude House Brush - Pro Skill Powder Brush, Pro Skill Blusher Brush, & Duo Fibre Cheek Brush
Powder Brush (Left), Blusher Brush (Center), Duo Fibre (Right)

1. Etude House Pro Skill Powder Brush
Review : Etude House Brush - Pro Skill Powder Brush













Actually Etude House sells two kind of powder brush, this white one & a black one. The black one is much cheaper than the white. I think the white one is for professional user (by its name - Pro Skill =p). The brush is made from natural hair (wool) and the handle is made from wood and aluminium. My impression after using this brush is I think it has a really soft hair, it doesn't iritate my skin at all. It makes my powder application more evenly and doesn't give me that cakey look that I usually get when I use powder puff. It lessens the amount of powder I used than when I use the puff. The hair doesn't shed, but it bleeds a bit everytime I wash it. The other thing that I like is the handle color. It's white and has a little bit pink shimmer. It's really pretty and girly I think. Overall I really love this powder brush from Etude  


2. Etude House Pro Skill Blusher Brush

Review : Etude House Brush - Pro Skill Blusher Brush












It is actually almost the same as the powder brush. The difference is just the shape. While the powder brush has a round hair shape, this one is more flat. I really love this brush too. It applies my blush evenly. It doesn't give a streaky finish at all. It's just perfect.

3. Etude House Duo Fibre Cheek Brush
Review : Etude House Brush - Duo Fibre Cheek Brush













Also known as stiplling brush. I bought it because I read some blogs and watch some videos in youtube that stippling brush is much greater than foundation brush to apply foundation or BB cream. Actually I want to buy the pro skill version too, but it didn't available that time. This is made of a mix of goat hair and synthetic fibres. I usually use it to distribute evenly my BB cream. Actually I am a little bit dissapointed with this brush. Although it helps me to smooth my BB cream, it doesn't work as great as I expected. The hair shed evertime I wash or use it and it bleeds a lot too. Because of that I'll just give it 3 stars. 


Have you tried makeup brush from Etude? What's your favorite makeup brush?
I would like to hear it from you..

Thank you ^-^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon