Break Away From Daily Routine


Usually Monday is my least favorite day because it means I have to go through five more days before the weekend again. But actually my Monday, today, turned into (might be) the best day of the week XD

So today my sister and I went to the movie theater which is located in Trans Studio Mall. At first (a day before) we were both confused about what movie to watch. There are so many great movies that played at this time (Vampire Academy, I Frankenstein, and Pompeii). But then suddenly appeared this crazy idea from our mom: “How about you two watch all of them at once tomorrow?” My sister and I thought that was the craziest idea we’ve ever heard. But because we were both a little bit crazy too, we finally did it anyway XD Lolol.

And actually it turned into one of the greatest idea ever (as long as you don’t do it everyday because soon or later it will make you bankrupt) XD 

Here's our ticket. I've already done some research before I bought them to make sure there were still some interval between one movie to another XD



In the cinema hall. It's already a a little bit dark in there. 

Judith Polimpung Lisa Polimpung XXI Cineplex


In the waiting room..

Judith Polimpung XXI Cineplex


Judith Polimpung XXI Cineplex


Judith Polimpung Lisa Polimpung XXI Cineplex


Judith Polimpung Lisa Polimpung XXI Cineplex


What I thought about the movies? They all are really great. I didn't regret watched them. Better than I was expected. Can't really choose which one I love the most, but maybe Vampire Academy and Pompeii. But for my sister, it's I Frankenstein.

And last but not least... My outfit of the day.. Sorry for the bad lighting, but still looks pretty right? =p

Judith Polimpung XXI Cineplex OOTD


I recommended to do this sometimes for you who want to break away from the tiring daily routine. I think this is one of the nice way to relax ourselves, of course if you have some extra cash to spend (and for me, it's from my angpao from the last Chinese New Year) =D

See you again on my next post..
Thank you all =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon