My HG Face Sunscreen Product : The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco - Sebum Control Moisture Sun SPF 40/PA+++ [REVIEW]

Happy Halloween guys \(´▽`)/

How's your day? I'm so happy today because finally it's Friday. I got very busy days this week. I have to wake up at 7 AM everyday in this week, go to work, and go home after 4 PM after my energy has been decreased to 20%. So, my plan for this weekend is I will use my time to hibernate all day long. Lolol (‾▽‾)

But before my hibernation, I want to show you guys my most favorite product this month, it is The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco - Sebum Control Moisture Sun SPF 40/PA+++ (≧◡≦)


I tried this product for the first time a month ago when I got a sample size from my trusted online shop and after the first try, I instantly fell in love with it and then immediately ordered the full size. It comes in a tube that contain 50 ml of the product and the tube has a very pretty sunflower design and mint color which I like so much ( FYI I always love mint color (ˆ▽ˆ) ).

 The best face sunscreen sunblock uv protection

What it says:
This sun cream, which functions as a makeup base, moisturizes the skin with chia seeds that retains up to ten times the amount of normal moisture and protects the skin from UV rays in addition to providing a matte finish look by controlling sebum with Korean native cotton seeds. With its gentle adherence to the skin, this sun cream makes the skin look smooth by hiding pores and balancing uneven skin texture. 

Directions: Apply an adequate amount on the face and neck at the final stage of skincare.

My impression:
This product really do what it says. It doesn't dry out my skin, gives enough moisturizer to my super oily skin without makes it more greasy. It hides my huge pores a little and controls my sebum quite nice even if I don't use my favorite makeup primer from Innisfree which I reviewed here. But what I love the most is the fact that it has a high SPF and it's colorless (doesn't leave any white cast). So I think this product is a win-win since it works well not just as a sunscreen, but also as a makeup base. I always use this product before I go out when my skin will be exposed to sunlight and keep my Innisfree primer for night makeup since it doesn't contain any SPF.

This is how the product looks like:

The best face sunscreen sunblock uv protection

 The best face sunscreen sunblock uv protection
Half blended

 The best face sunscreen sunblock uv protection
Full blended
As you can see above, the product is kinda watery so it can blend with your skin easily. It gives a semi matte finish at first, but after a few minutes it will be fully absorbed by your skin and leaves matte finish look. 

What I like:
  • It has a high SPF (SPF 40)
  • Colorless (doesn't leave any white cast, so no need to worry that your face will look like a ghost)
  • Great makeup base (can hide my pores and control my sebum quite well)
  • Doesn't make my skin dry
What I don't like:
  • A little bit expensive 
My Conclusion:
I fall in love with this product so much (♥▿♥) This is the best face sunscreen that I've ever tried. Now my search in great face sunscreen finally end up here. Thanks The Face Shop for making a very great (or maybe I can say the best) face sunscreen like this (  ˘з˘)♥

So what do you think? Have you find your HG face sunscreen? If you haven't, maybe you should try this one.

Hope you all have a great day (´▽`)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to ask do this product has a seal at the opening before you opens it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to ask do this product has a seal at the opening before you opens it ?

    ReplyDelete

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon