Review: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer

Hi guys ╭(^▽^)╯
Today I wanna share the makeup primer I recently use. All of makeup lovers must have been familiar with makeup primer. But for those who are new to makeup world, I'll try to explain what makeup primer is. 

Makeup primer is the product that we use before we put any makeup (like foundation, BB cream, blush on, etc) on our face. There are usually two types of makeup primer which are makeup primer that we apply on our face and makeup primer that we apply only on eyelid area (eye primer). Makeup primer is supposed to prepare our face for makeup by smoothing out the area by covers the skin pores, fine lines, or any other uneven areas on the skin so the foundation or BB cream will sit on this layer smoothly. Makeup primer is also supposed to keep makeup last longer and some of them can decrease sebum secretion so our face will be less oily than usual. 

So because everyone already know what makeup primer is, let's get back to the review (∩_∩)

The makeup primer that I'll review today is No Sebum Mineral Primer from Innisfree. Every Korean-makeup-lovers must have heard about Innisfree. Innisfree is one of makeup-skincare brand that is well known in Korea. Innisfree's ambassadors are Lee Min Ho and Yoona SNSD. I myself really love Innisfree products especially their skin care products. I already have many skincare products from Innisfree, but this is the first makeup product that I use from Innsifree.

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer Review


Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer Review

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer Review

I'm really sorry the pictures are not focus (T^T) I can't use my usual camera right now because my mom was going to another country at this time  and she took it with her. I can't tell you what are the ingredients of this primer because they all was written in Korean language. The only thing that was written in English is this primer can control sebum and refine pores and fine lines. It's also written that this primer is meant to be used after daily skin care routine especially onto areas which are much oily than others. 


Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer Review

This primer has a gel-like texture. It is transparent and in my opinion it smells like herbal medicines but the scent will go away after a few minutes.

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer Review

The picture above is how it looks after I blend it on my arms. It is colorless (which is why I love it so much) and gives me a cooling sensation for a moment. My skin feels smoother where I applied this primer.

I always use this primer everytime I wanna go out. My impression of this primer is really great. Just for you know I have a super oily skin that tends to get oily 30 minutes just right after I take a bath (>.<) It's so annoying you know. I always go to my college at 9 AM and go home at 4 PM. Between that time I usually use oil control film (face paper) 3 times and if I forgot my face will be like oil refineries. But today I used this primer in the morning - went to college at 9 AM - forgot to use face paper - went home at 4 PM - my face still got oily, but unbelievable it seemed like I only went out for 3 hours.
 \(≧∇≦)/ Yaaaaayy!!!

So my conclusion is this product is really great. It works like what it said. This primer become my HG product now  (^▽^)

The fact that this primer is really help to control my oil and it colorless make me give Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder 5 stars (◦'⌣'◦)

So what do you think about this primer? Have you tried it? What is your favorite primer? I'd really love to hear it from you :)
Thanks for reading anyway..
Have a great day (っˆヮˆ)っ

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! as an oily skinned person, it was really helpful! I can finally try this :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon