My New Obsession : The Original Beauty Blender (Review)


Hi guys ^^ How's your day?

I'm so excited to do this post because 2 things.  First is because I've got a new template and this is my first post with the new template. So cute right? XD And second is because the thing that I'm gonna do the review today. I'm sure every makeup lovers already know or have heard about this little cute hot pink "egg-like" thing, yes it is BEAUTY BLENDER \(^-^)/


The Original Beauty Blender (Review)


Little things about beauty blender:
So this little baby was invented by top Hollywood makeup artist Rea Ann Silva to leave the user with a professional finish and a flawless complexion. It's patent-pending elliptical shape (or what I called egg shape^^) makes application fool prof by allowing us to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curve fit the contours of our face, leaving makeup dazzling and undetectable. Beauty blender is latex free, non-allergenic, and odour free. Beauty blender comes in 3 colors, pink (the original beauty blender), black (beauty blender pro), and white (beauty blender pure). As far as I know, the pink and the black one are the same beauty blender, just difference in color. The called the black one "pro" because the color is more acceptable for all user (man/woman). The white/pure one was created to apply skin care products, but it also can be used to apply make up.

Just for you know, Etude House has been released their makeup spoge too. It's much cheaper than beauty blender. I almost buy it, but after I read some mix review about Etude Baby Doll Puff, I was discouraged to buy it. Here's the picture of Etude Baby Doll Puff.




And here is my BEAUTY BLENDER ^^

The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

It's so cute, right? The fact that it's pink makes me love it even more XD I've got the limited edition of beauty blender. It's called Holiday Mini Beauty Blender With Boa. That's why the packaging is a little bit different from the original beauty blender which is more big and without "boa" on top of it, but the beauty blender sponge is the same.

Here is the picture of how to use beauty blender..

The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

And here is the picture of my beauty blender before I saturate it in water..


Here is how my beauty blender looks like after I saturate it in water. It almost becomes 2 times bigger than before..

 The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

It even can not fit in it's packaging XD Just like the picture in the instruction paper..

The Original Beauty Blender (Review)

So I always use it "almost" just like what the instruction paper said (I said almost because I don't dip it into my favorite makeup). The wider base of the sponge is great for larger areas of the face, like the forehead, cheeks, and chin. The pointed tip is for blending makeup on hard-to-reach spot like under eyes or side of the nose. I usually use my beauty blender to apply my primer too. My experience after using it I was very impressed. Before I know this little cute thing, I always apply my BB cream with my finger and stippling brush, but it always gives me cakey look even if I already rub my finger onto my skin really hard (my poor skin). So bad, so unhappy X( You can tell clearly that I'm using something heavy on my face. Really ugly. But now, after I'm using beauty blender to apply my BB cream, I never have to deal with cakey look anymore =D I'm very satisfied. Bye bye cakey look XD

Oh, for additional information I found the best way to use this beauty blender with BB cream. On my first try, I use it by dip my beauty blender into my BB cream which I put on the back of my hand, but I ended up with using too much BB cream (I need 3 pumps of my BB cream, usually I just need one half) and still ended with cakey look -.-" But then I tried a different way by dot my BB cream on my skin all over my face and then blend them by quick-patting motion and the result is flawless skin. My friends even notice it. They always ask me how my skin can look so nice. The other best thing is it reduce the amount of the BB cream I use (I only need 1 pump now).

Overall I really fall in love with beauty blender. The only downside is it's really pricey and hard to get (I have to buy it online from my town), but you get what you pay, right? :p

So have you ever tried beauty blender too? What's your opinion? =D
If you have any question or want to share something, just leave a comment bellow here. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you so much ^^
See you on my next post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon