HI THERE

Hi! ^-^
Judith's here =D  I just started using blogger today and  I'm so excited about this XD  There are so many ideas running in my mind for me to write, but still confused what to write first. Lol. So here I am writing maybe some "unimportant" stuff to you guys. But first of all I want to say sorry if you find my English is terrible and maybe hard to understand because I am come from Indonesia and that means English is my second language, but I'll learn more and please don't mind if you want to correct my grammar (but please.. please don't be rude) =D  I call this "practice makes perfect and input was acceptable". Lol. So... until now how much have I did wrong? =p

Actually I already wanna have a blog like this since a really long time ago. When I was a cute pretty kid I loved to write stories, believe me, and my mom said I was really good...... Okay, maybe because it's my mom. Hmm, back to the topic.. But back then I didn't have a good internet connection yet and some free time. Hmmm.. Hey hey... Okay okay, I'll admit it, I was a "little" bit lazy too. I used to spend almost all of my free time playing the Sims on my laptop. Really.. That game is very addicted (for me until now). Lol. So I hope I'll be more using my fingers from now on to write and not to play games :D Okay.. See you soon guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon