Take Care Your Eyelashes: Do's & Don't's And How To Remove Mascara Easily

Yuhuuu pretty girls XD

How's your day? How's your eye lashes' day? =p

I'm sure every girl all around the world want to have beautiful healthy eyelashes. Although each person is endowed with different eyelashes, long/short, curly/straight, thick/thin (lucky them who have long curly thick eyelashes naturally), at least we can do something to make them in their best and prettiest conditions. And I do believe that healthy eyelashes are the prettiest eyelashes =D So in this post I'll give you some tips what to do and what NOT to do to your eyelashes =)


  1. Always REMOVE all of your eye makeup before you go to bed in the night, especially if you use mascara. Make sure there's no residue left. Not only you damage your eyelashes (brittle and fall out), but also can cause irritation to the eyes if you keep your makeup on your eyes all night long.
  2. When cleaning your lashes, don't rub them too hard as this may lead to loss of your lashes. Below I'll give you some tips how to remove your mascara easily ;D
  3. Give your eyelashes some time to rest. Many people apply mascara to their lashes everyday to achieve their perfect look, but they don't realize it can cause damage to lashes too. Give some days for your lashes to relax and instead you can wear bright clothes like yellow or red. Some experts recommended this if you want to go a "makeup free" day as this can make the attention focus on the color of your clothes.
  4. Same as above, reduce the use of eyelashes curler, especially the one that use the heat.
  5. Never pluck your eyelashes. Believe it or not, there are some people who have a habit of plucking their eyelashes. This can make your lashes become thinner and it will require some time before the lashes grow back again. But in some cases the lashes never grow back X(
  6. Just like your hair and your skin, your lashes also need to be moistened. In this case, you can use olive oil as moisturizer. Dip a cotton bud in olive oil and apply it to your lashes. You can use your old mascara wand too, but remember it has to be cleaned first. 


Take Care Your Eyelashes: Do's & Don't's And How To Remove Mascara Easily


I have to admit that sometimes I was so lazy too to clean/remove my mascara from my lashes and even if I removed it, I would see some of my lashes fall out and I found out that day by day my lashes become thinner too. So I stopped using mascara, but that was before I found out how to remove mascara in the right way. And now I rarely see my eyelashes fall out =DDDD Yaaay!!

And because I am so kind and I wanna see every girl in the world to be beautiful like me. Lolol. So narcissistic =p XD I'll give you my tips here, but first you'll need an eye makeup remover and facial cotton:

Take Care Your Eyelashes: Do's & Don't's And How To Remove Mascara Easily

Above is the picture of my eye makeup remover. For now I am using the one from L'oreal because I'm using L'oreal mascara too and I really love it (my HG mascara until now). Next time I'll make a review about it =) But of course you can use any eye makeup remover that you like =D

  1. So first what you need to do is wet the cotton with your eye makeup remover.
  2. Place the wet cotton on your eyes like the picture below for 30-60 seconds. In this way the mascara will melt.
  3. After that you just need to rub it gently, very very gently, until there's no residue left.
  4. And voilà‎ you'll find that the mascara will be completely removed easily =D


How To Remove Mascara Easily


So, that's all for this post =D I hope you like it and it can help you although just a little bit =p

See you again in the next post guys =D

Thank you and enjoy your pretty lashes =)

NB: If you wanna ask me anything or give some suggestion please do not hesitate to leave a comment bellow. I will really appreciate it. Have a great day =DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon