Crabby Time

Hi guys! How’s your weekend? Is it great like mine? XD

Two days ago my mom got a package from her friend who just came back from Timika, Irian Jaya. It is a box full of crabs, life crabs XD You know, crabs are best cooked while they’re still alive X( It’s cruel, I know. But sorry crabs, I can’t hold myself not to eat you. You are so tasty and yummy…


Crabby Time


Before we cooked them, my dad brush their shell first, so they’re more clean.  My mom is not a good cook, and so do I =p , so she just boiled the crabs in a big pot without added any spices. But actually for us it’s the best way to eat crabs. My mom and I have same taste in almost everything (food, clothes, etc) =p We love to eat crabs (boiled crabs) with soy sauce (the salt one), lime, and chilies, a lot of chilies XD




So when everything was ready, all of us (my dad, my mom, my lil sister, and me) set our position on the dining table, really excited. Lolol =DDD Crab isn't a usual thing for us to eat at our home because it's a little bit expensive here and it's hard to get a really nice one. The pictures below was taken right after the crabs were ready-made.


Wow, really RED. They reminded me with Mr. Crab in Spongebob. Lol XD


Boild Crabs


Here is my sister. I don't know what did she stare at actually. Maybe she ensured if all the crabs already died =p


Lisa Polimpung Boild Crabs


And here's my picture with my pajamas (it was late at night by now, so I already wore my pajamas) , looked really happy with all of the crabs XD


Judith Polimpung, Pajamas, Boild Crabs


Because I was so excited when I was eating my crabs, I accidentally hurt my fingers so many times with crabs shell. Sometimes i think maybe that's a crabs curse for people who eat them. Lolol.

And here's our dessert for the night. One of my favorite fruit, Srikaya (soursop little sister) XD


Srikaya


So that's all about crabby time =DDD

See you soon again guys =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon