My New Loves

Okay, before you think that I am a terrible woman (a.k.a. a horrible bitch) who has many boyfriends, I'll get some facts straight first: I only have one boyfriend (and I love him a lot) and I've always been such a really nice girl so I won't cheat of course (okay, the second one is a lie. If you mean to me, you'll have to say good bye to my "really nice girl" version and say hello to my "almost really bad girl" version. "Almost" because I won't be too bad lah, at least I won't bite you). Lolol..

I just wanna share my really pretty lovely new bags. I love them so much, can't choose which one I love the most. Hehehe..

So the first one is a tote bag from Love Moschino. I got this from my mom when she traveled to UK as my birthday present (my mom was in England when I celebrate my 22nd birthday recently). 

What do you think? Really nice, huh?  What I think? (。♥‿♥。)

Love Moschino Tote Bag

Love Moschino Tote Bag

Love Moschino Tote Bag details

Love Moschino Tote Bag details

This is what it looks inside ~(˘▾˘)~ It looks really well made..

Love Moschino Tote Bag details

The picture of me with my lovely tote bag from Moschino..

Judith Polimpung and Love Moschino Tote Bag

Now, the second one is a really cute pretty bag from my boyfriend. He gave this to me for my birthday present too. Actually he's also not there with me when I turned 22 because he works in another town for 2 years (it has been 8 months until now), but he'll take some days off and come home in less than 2 weeks so I am so happy right now (can't wait to see him) (≧◡≦)

Olive Oyl Bag Limited Edition

Really cute, right? It also can be use as a backpack, but if you don't want to, you always can take the strap off..

Olive Oyl Bag Limited Edition

This bag actually is  from Olive Oyl. It is limited edition..

Olive Oyl Bag Limited Edition details

The inside of this bag. Even this part is also cute (≧◡≦)

Olive Oyl Bag Limited Edition details

Okay, this is me (again) wearing my Olive Oyl Bag..

Judith Polimpung and Olive Oyl Bag Limited Edition

One selfie from me :p 
I'm wearing my new headband. I love it so much. So girly and pretty ♫♪♫( ´▽`)

Judith Polimpung in greem dress

If you often read my blog, you'll notice that I changed my blog template. Actually this is my first post after I changed it and accidentally in my picture above I wear a green dress that has the same pattern with my new template. Really coincidence. Lol..
Okay. That's all for today. I have to go right now and read my book for exam tomorrow.
Wish me luck #Finger Cross :)

So see you guys next time..
Bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fugu Baby Blog Design by Ipietoon